It took years to build your reputation. Don’t let a hacker take it away in minutes.
- Identify and control who has access to your business information
- Require individual user accounts for each employee
- Create policies and procedures for information security
- Limit employee access to data and information
- Patch your operating systems and applications
- Install and activate software and hardware firewalls on all your business networks
- Secure your wireless access point and networks
- Set up web and email filters
- Use encryption for sensitive business information
- Train your employees
- Install and update anti-virus and other malware programs
- Maintain and monitor logs
- Use detection procedures and processes to monitor your network
- Develop a plan for disasters and information security incidents
- Make full backups of important business data/information
- Make improvements to processes / procedures / technologies
- Make incremental backups of important business data/information
- Consider cyber insurance
Ready to find out more?
Learn how the products we recommend can be implemented into your cyber security strategy.
Vigilant’s CyberDNA monitor product reduces the time it takes to detect a cyber attack from months to just minutes. Vigilant also offers a complete managed endpoint tool (antivirus and firewall and threat detection services). Even if you think “you’re good,” Vigilant is worth talking to. They offer a no-cost monitoring program and can help you better understand your entire network.
WatchGuard is a global leader in network security, secure Wi-Fi, multi-factor authentication, and network intelligence. More than 80,000 customers globally. WatchGuard’s mission is to make enterprise-grade security accessible to companies of all types and sizes through simplicity, making WatchGuard an ideal solution for distributed enterprises and SMBs.
Not surprisingly, Cisco was named a leader in Network Firewalls by Gartner in 2019. Their Next Generation Firewalls (NGFWs) feature built-in predictive intelligence to track down where your network is most vulnerable and offer solutions. These new firewalls also feature application awareness and control to block risky apps. Whether you are new to firewalls or have an old one you need to replace, ScanTrak can step you through the process to get you to the best solution.
A Gartner leader in Cyber Security awareness training, KnowBe4 is growing fast as more and more companies realize the benefits of professional security training for their staff. KnowBe4 makes sure your employees make smarter security decisions—daily. The company also provides numerous tools for testing your company’s current competancy and exposure in security awareness.
(AlienVault) – AT&T Business and AlienVault have merged to create AT&T Cybersecurity. AT&T offers a range of products covering almost every aspect of cybersecurity in hardware, software and professional services.